you say you wanna die in a fire
ask me what that means to you
you say you wanna die in a fire
I don't wanna die with you
you push me up
you pull me down
that's what I seen
that's what I found
give me a verb
give me a noun
what is your work?
how does it sound?
you say that we should die in a fire
I said that I need to think it through
I'd rather stay inside and talk to you
but that's something that you don't wanna do
you push me up
you pull me down
that's what I seen
that's what I found
give me a verb
give me a noun
what is your work?
how does it sound?
I'm hoping that I die in a fire
burn away and float to the ground
I wish I knew a way to start a fire
without everyone I know burning down
The smoke builds up
the roof falls down
I'm on the phone
and you miss my call
give me a rope
hand it on down
watch this old house
burn to the ground
No comments:
Post a Comment