the light has gone out from my life
a blaring train split my daughter like a knife
don't call the cops dear don't ever leave my side
I can't deal with rejection on my mind
I heard that depth is the greatest of heights
please don't talk to me at this time
I get unstable and really really sad
I hope you don't listen
I hope you understand
the words the messenger said
were the worst words I ever heard
I heard you're back for me But I'm not back for you
you oughtta talk to me - I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO
the trains leaving
I crossed the tracks
Just run me over with
The sweetest 4 feet the world could ever have
And it's 8 inches longer than that!
Just make a choice
make it go away
I don't want to wake up
I need a minute to throw up in my mouth
you threw up in my mouth
the letter x, the letter x
the letter x, the letter x
I bought a gun last night
I'm gonna get into a fight
The letter x, the letter x
the letter x, the letter x
No comments:
Post a Comment