d-e-a-d I'm fucking dead inside
and you don't need me
I'm useless when I try
(I wish you could see, you're the one for me
you're a rescue boat drifting out to sea)
the only good thing that I want in life is you
I want to try
to love you
that idea of you
that's in my mind
to love you
I have no idea
how to make you mine
watching tv
just to pass the time
I'll stay inside today
wishing you were mine
(I wish you had seen, you were the one for me
It chokes me up inside thinking of what could be)
cause the only good thing that I had in life was you
I wanted just
to love you
that idea of you
that's in my mind
to love you
I have no idea
how to make you mine
No comments:
Post a Comment