we bike hours into miles
I smile for a minute or two
the lights don't flicker under the subway
and neither do me and you
666 to 7 you never stopped
singing that old song
so I went to the graveyard
because that's where I belong
"won't you hold me?
you don't know me
and I have to say to you
that these roads are made for hearses
do you want to rehearse too?"
"come with me" no I won't cause you're gonna hate me
flying kites in the dark have you heard of reiki
out with your demons
and in with the sunkist
your phone went dead and I lost my wallet
if I don't call you by 7:30 do me a solid call the authorities
blasting your stereo to be alone with the calm
a black fire on your doorstep
was the only light on
"won't you hold me?
you don't know me
and I have to say to you
that these roads are made for hearses
do you want to rehearse too?"
I want to give up and stop trying this shit
you could say in a way I already did
I love you to death but I don't wanna die
I used to have hope
and I used to try
No comments:
Post a Comment