I don't get sleep anymore
I don't eat food anymore
you say you are concerned
I'm not very sure
eating the markers I threw at your face
drawing a picture and I sit in my waste
you look so fine and I hope that I dye
my hair a new color like it will make me a monster
like I'll put my arms around you
like you'll like me when I do
it's been years and years since then
and I've been getting worse hands
play a game
play for nothing
saying it again
well just say something
we can do whatever you want
it doesn't matter
of course it does
and then I drop you off it's hard enough
without thinking of you
everything happens again
this always happens
and I don't wanna be your friend again
cause
I don't get sleep anymore
I don't eat food anymore
you say you are concerned
I'm not very sure
I don't like people that much
I don't like you calling so much
I don't like the feel of your touch
stop talking
you're fucking this up
you don't know what it's like
to be hated
oh yes I do
oh you knew
I don't get sleep anymore
I don't eat food anymore
you say you are concerned
I hate your words
it doesn't make a difference
I'm just kidding I never meant it
why do you drive
to my house
why do you lie
what are you talking about
I'm going back to bed
but I'm not gonna sleep
I'm going to lay my head
and I
and I
and I don't sleep a wink
I don't want to think
No comments:
Post a Comment