we made a creaking
broken bodies flying home
we all have secrets you fucking broke my shitty heart
we don't have language to tell you how I feel
but the running water on my face says exactly what it should
you are the best
vodka bottles in my town
I am the rest
frozen burning my lungs down
we took the test
no chaser, not on time enough
we know the rest
you'll die alone
we made a secret to never fall apart
we all have secrets
I broke your goddamn heart
we all have speeches, rehearsed and at the ready
regurgitate not what we think but what we think is best
oh please don't hurry
vodka bottles in my town
I am the rest
frozen burning my lungs down
we took the test
no chaser, not on time enough
we know the rest
you'll die alone
No comments:
Post a Comment