kill my dick
fuck my face
get back to my room
we've got time to waste
waste away
this tastes bad
and it just gets worse
i rifled through your empty purse
i found nothing to find
i found nothing is fine
give me back the keys to my room
give me back the photos you took
of the dead cat lying on the walk
your lying to me
I can tell when you talk
about the most awful things
you never relent and you never listen
but I'm just like you
but I don't do the things you do
he stands and waits alone
he stands inside his home
alone
I know how to make you feel good
I know I can't even trust you too
but I want to forget it all and I just did no I'm just kidding
and I'll never have a baby
never with you or anyone
or anything to do with fun
out the window with my baseball bat
my dreams I never had they crack in half
laughing at myself was the best thing to do
what can I say? fuck my face
you lay on thick
kill my dick
fuck my dick
kill my face
and fuck my dick
kill my face
and fuck my dick
No comments:
Post a Comment